Let us take care of your internal firewall configuration, setup and monitoring anywhere in the world. Passion Only has a large team of highly skilled Juniper network engineers with years of experience in JunOS and devices from SRX-110's to fully stacked MX-960 backbone routers.
Our services include:
- Initial device configuration
- Our network engineers will work with you to design and implement the initial device configurations so that it can be installed seamlessly into a new or existing network stack.
We will run monitors on all managed firewalls in your network so that we can pick up on any issues immediately. This includes connection, CPU, latency and disk space.
- Your managed firewall will be kept up to date with the latest firmware releases which will be completed at a time that suits you.
- Our data centre technicians will come onsite and install your managed firewall device. It will be professional racked and cabled to the highest standards. During the process we create unqiue labels for all cables which are indexed in our internal systems so that we can indentify all physical equipment.
- Clean Up
- Existing devices will have configurations cleaned to remove anything that is not in use and clogging up your firewalls.
- 100% uptime is incredibly important and so we will visit onsite to consult on how we can make your infrastructure more redundant. This could be for example; running multiple devices in an 'virtual chassis' so in the event that one device fails, it will automatically failover without any downtime.